Monday, August 16, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award update

One of my nominees, Valentina from Valentina's Corner, had decided her blog would be "award-free" from the time she first began blogging.  So she caressed the Versatile Blogger Award and asked me to pass it along to yet another deserving recipient.  It's a win-win for me because Valentina now knows how much I appreciate her blog, and yet I get to pass it along to someone else who is also deserving that I'd left out.  I tend to be a rule-follower and the directions said 15 recipients not 16.  What a dilemma!

Okay, so I'm awarding Wendy at Ivory Spring.  A talented quilter and a new mom.  Personally, I think anyone who has children deserves an award for versatility.  That's the name of the game, isn't it? 

2 comments:

Your comments brighten my day. :-)