Friday, December 17, 2010

Favorite Things Friday--White Paint

Mrs. P. over at Quilting in My Pyjamas is hosting the last Favorite Things Friday for 2010.  So this is your last chance to participate this year.  If you can work it into your busy holiday schedule I urge you to link up.  No worries though.  Favorite Things Friday will be back on January 7th.

My favorite thing this Friday is white paint.  The reason is very simple.  It will turn this:

into this:

Still need to paint the gold door

Until we meet again for FTF in 2011, I hope everyone has a joyous holiday season!



15 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I"m a fan of color myself, but your white looks so cool and clean!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, white was an excellent choice! i've been into light sagey green lately ... happy painting!

    ho ho ho

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so so so much better - I don't understand dark paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choice, white is my favourite too. The difference between those two photos is A.MAZ.ING!!!! Definitely much much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The transformation is simply stunning Michelle. The white makes it look twice the size too.

    No wonder you're happy! Painting is the pits though ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Michelle that has made such a difference, well done! Hope you have a fab christmas and see you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paint is such a small thing that makes such a big difference! Looks great! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a difference!!!! Definitely better!
    Elzaan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew, much better. the people who lived there before weren't afraid of color. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a difference the paint made!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything is looking good, it's so nice to give a fresh coat of paint in your color choice, too.
    I tell ya, lighting is all important to me. I want enough light in every room so I can sit down and do a project, where-ever. Because I rarely just "sit". Good choice on your fixture that works for you.
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  12. White makes such a difference. Great redo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments brighten my day. :-)